Re: net neighborhood

> From: "Sergio A. Kessler" <ser@perio.unlp.edu.ar>

> is that nobody has seen keops ???
> I've seen wonderfull screenshots of Keops in action (a Net neighborhood
> out of control, really amazing), sorry I don't have a url.

It's Cheops, and it's *very* Linux-oriented right now.  By which I mean we've
tried to compile it on Solaris here, but it uses a completely different TCP
model, and it was far more work than we had the time to attempt.

		http://www.marko.net/cheops/

Looks damn cool though =O)

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'  "That weenie's avoiding me!" - Scott McNealy about i.am/BillZebub