Re: Uninstall

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Lic. Raul Eduardo Millan Villalaz wrote:
> How do I unsintall gnome, I want to do a clean re-install.

It depends on how you installed GNOME.  If you installed using a package
management system (eg. rpm or apt), the program you used will tell you how
to uninstall it.  If you installed from source, you can go to the source
directory and type "make uninstall", that should remove all the files that
source directory installed.

Best of Luck,
-Gleef

PS: You might want to check the date on your computer, it seems to think
it's last year.