Re: gmc selecting desktop freezes processes

>  This happens to me too. It's very easy to reproduce (I've filed a bug report
>  on this matter):
>
>  1. Right-click desktop.
>  2. Left-click outside the context menu to cancel the menu
>  3. Left-click the desktop.
>
>   => rubberbanding with no button pressed

I cannot duplicate this.  I'm reading this as

	press-3
	(no delay)
	release-3 --- the menu stays up
	move outside the menu
	press-1
	release-1 --- the menu goes away
	press-1
	(no delay)
	release-1

If I do that, I end up in the normal state, not rubberbanding.

If this is not the way you are duplicating the bug, could you please
give me the exact steps? :-)

(It is kind of unfortunate that "click" is ambiguous, while "press"
and "release" are not).

  Federico