Re: gmc selecting desktop freezes processes

>  For some wierd reason this morning when I went to get coffee my mouse
>  must've been left on the select an area of the desktop with gmc mode.
>  When I came back I moved the mouse, clicked again and suddenly all my
>  terminals flooded by with stuff.  I realized that when you're clicking
>  to select an area of the desktop any activity in your Eterms (xterms too
>  I imagine) is halted until you're done selecting.  Is this activity
>  normal or soemthing that hasn't been dealt with yet with gmc?

GMC has to grab the server while you are doing a rubberband selection
on the desktop.  The visual effect is that other applications `freeze'
while you are rubberbanding.  This should only happen while mouse
button 1 is down.

If you *did* have a server grab while mouse button 1 was up, please
tell me how to duplicate this bug so that I can fix it ASAP.

  Federico