Re: Title bar hidden

On 20 Apr 1999 clivet@usa.net wrote:

> I've just set up gnome 1.0 on my RedHat 5.2(2.2.2 kernel)system. The
> problem I have is when gnome loads it places the file manager and every
> subsequent application loaded in the top left hand corner of the screen, with
> the title bar hidden. Does anyone know how I can move the window and gain
> access to the title bar.

sounds suspiciously like you have no window manager running.  see if your
window manager is running, if not try starting it again manually.

-chris

Christopher Rogers      Stevens Institute of Technology
gandalf@pobox.com       http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf

night driving without headlights,
	wearing sunglasses too - (April Fool) Soul Asylum