Re: Usability issues - root user/user accounts

Hi
	I second this suggestion. I think it's a very good idea. I just recently
migrated to linux from Windows. I know how long it took me to understand
many of the issues. There are still many things I do not know. But in the
initial stages there were many times I felt like giving up and going to
just windows. A little perseverance and everything became ok. But maybe we
could help ease this period for other new users.