Re: Why 'the logout problem' is a GNOME problem, not a WM problem

>> There are legitimate reasons for shutting down your wm but leaving
>> Gnome running. Perhaps Enlightenment's "Logout" feature should be
>> renamed "Exit Enlightenment" to avoid confusion, but that's a
>> question for E's developers, not Gnome's.
>

>Enlightenment's [X] button is very specifically marked "Exit" when
>you point at it, and the ToolTip says "Exit Enlightenment".  It
>doesn't say "LogOut" anywhere I can find =OZ

Sorry for the mistake - I don't use Enlightenment much  ;p
I think it was the root menu item that was considered dangerous,
though, not the desktop button. If that's labelled "Exit
Enlightenment" as well, there's really no excuse for expecting it to
log you out of Gnome!

 - Michael Rogers