Re: Writing a GNOME mail client.

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999 15:48:25 -0400, Jesse D . Sightler wrote:

>I higly recommend that everyone look at the mailer at http://www.southsoft.com/.  It's
>a windows/OS/2 product, but it has always been a good one.

I emailed Southsoft had a Linux version of in August to ask about a
Linux version of PMMail and was told that it was under consideration
for 1999.  I would buy the Linux version immediately if it were
available since PMMail on OS/2 is my preferred mailer.

By the way, 32Bits online has a survey of mail clients for X11 at
http://www.32bitsonline.com/article.php3?file=issues/199904/lj-19990413&;
page=1.

Gary R. Walsh                           grwalsh@interlog.com
Richmond Hill, ON                      http://www.interlog.com/~grwalsh