Re: mc 4.5.30 crashes X session

Hi,

Well........Hmmm....are you suggesting that this problem "x io error
occurred" is NOT gnome related???

If so, then why is it that I have NEVER...

Repeat after me:

I have NEVER...
I have NEVER...
I have NEVER...had this problem under any other circumstances.

I see all kinds of ugly stuff after running gnome, like the "x io
error", but never had this with KDE or any other window manager, etc.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not the original poster, but rather another person who
is getting these errors with gnome.

Just my 2 cents.