Re: Balsa

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 jgauthier@kamikaze.whiteboard.net wrote:

> I had no luck with CVS version, myself.
> if someone else has, i'd like to hear.
> (and maybe get a binary?)

I've never had any problem compiling the CVS version.  However almost
every version I have tried (except some really old one) has segfaulted
with:

config_mailbox_init: Cannot identify type of local mailbox Inbox
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I have never managed to track down what is causing this, my mailbox setup
is the standard RH5.2 with users boxes in /var/spool/mail/username

-chris

Christopher Rogers      Stevens Institute of Technology
gandalf@pobox.com       http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf

Death.  Inevitable.  If death was inevitable, what was left?  Style, only
style.
			-Lucifer's Hammer (Larry Niven & Jerry Purnelle)