Re: gnorpm

gnorpm links with the static library librpm that comes in the rpm-devel
package (I didn't create the packages for gnorpm, so don't know what
version it used). I guess the RPM of gnorpm that you are using was
compiled with a different version of rpm (did I say rpm too many times in
that sentance? :)

To fix it, you should either get the source rpm or tarball and rebuild it
for your platform, or upgrade RPM.  The rpm-2.5.6-5.2 and optionally
rpm-devel-2.5.6-5.2 packages off ftp.rpm.org should do.  Note that this
upgrade will probably break the python rpm module that glint uses, so
either remove glint (I think the gnorpm RPM is set to obsolete glint, so
this will be done automatically), or recompile glint after upgrading rpm
if you really want to use that program as well.

James Henstridge.
(gnorpm author -- not responsible for its RPMs though)

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/