control-center with no capplet apperaring ?!

Hello gnomers!
i've been playing around with gnome installation, but i still cannot get
my control-center (1.0.5) running well. The problem is that the
control-center
did not show any capplets (keyboard, mouse, wm, theme selector etc.) as
it should be.
It only show plain blank dialog with disabled buttons (OK, Close, Try
etc).
I have put all of the gnome latest into my system successfully including
gnome-libs-1.0.8,
gnome-core-1.0.5, ORBit 4.3 etc GTK 1.2.1 and E15.4 too. Note that i
used SRPMS distribution.

Another problem i encountered is about gmc. it always core dumping when
i close gmc window.
i am not very good in coding, and i dont have any clue on my problems
stated above. Any help would
be very much appreciated :)