Re: GNOME: April status report

 > 	- The dynamic modules:  GTK applications can dynamically load
 > 	  and execute code that extends an application.  An example of
 > 	  this is Aldy's gnome-terminal enhancements that add:
 > 	  guile, url-launching and customized menus without
 > 	  recompiling gnome-terminal.

Ahem, there is still a 3 or 4 line patch needed for gnome-terminal
(scm_boot_guile, etc).

Maciej said guile-1.4 would have some magic that would not require
gnome-terminal to be recompiled.  Actually, he sent me a patch to try
that I have (*blush*) stiiill haven't tried.

Aldy
-----------

#ifdef __curious_about_gnome_terminal_patch__
+static void
+real_main (void *closure, int argc, char **argv)
+{
+       main_terminal_program (argc, argv, environ);
+}

 int
 main (int argc, char *argv [], char **environ)
 {
-       return main_terminal_program (argc, argv, environ);
+       scm_boot_guile (argc, argv, real_main, 0);
+       return 1;
#endif