Re: errors

The weird thing is, i can run any non-gnome app I have.  Everything is fine,
stable, ect.  I have gtk+-1.2.0.  The properties box on the clock works.  I just
can't run any gnome apps.  Also, when I try to launch the file manager, it doesn't
open, but instead, the desktop icons (drive 0, etc) blink.  I try to kill the gmc
process (it's listed as running), but when I do, I get a message that the process
is no longer runing.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
Michele A. Torzilli