gtop & session management bug

Package: gtop
Version: 1.0.1

I use gnome with SCWM, I have 1 desktop with 4 viewports. I place gtop
in the viewport 1:2 (i.e., 1st quadrant).  when I logout and login, gtop
is restarted by session management in the correct viewport [btw, iagno
is restarted too, but in the *WRONG* viewport - 1:1 instead of 1:2], but
when I go to viewport 1:2 to look at gtop, it jumps right, into the
non-existent viewport 1:3 (so that only the left border is visible).
When I drag it back into the viewport 1:2, it jumps away again (after 1
second delay), so I have to restart it.

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.goems.com/~sds) running RedHat5.2 GNU/Linux
Micros**t is not the answer.  Micros**t is a question, and the answer is Linux,