Re: mc-4.5.30 compilation

Wierd.  I wound up pasting this into gscreen.c

#define MAX(a, b)  (((a) > (b)) ? (a) : (b))

It compiled fine.  I've had this problem earlier this week in several
gnome packages but it was INT_MAX that was comming up undefined.
INT_MAX is defined in limits.h  which was included in whatever files (i
remember gnome-core having this problem) were having problems, and gcc
was getting the -I/usr/include, but it would just not include them.  I
thought this may be a problem with the 4.0beta tree but someone in 3.6
reported that problem too.  Wierd.  ANyway, just copying that #define
fixed gmc, and i'm up and going.  Thank you

-Brian