Pagers ???

Well, I am still looking for a usable pager ...

- gnome pager is buggy for me (latest gnome-libs and gnome-core from CVS) and does not provide
windows movement and is not really "readable" . By this I mean it is impossible to understand what's on the window by looking at it. I personnally don't think it can fit in the panel for that purpose. Ah, yes the bug : I cannot configure it by using the properties dialog box : each time I try, everything dies as soon as I click anywhere on the dialogbox

- E panel is promising but is quite unusable yet : it displays only windows in the currently visible part of the  desktop which is not that useful, and at the contrary of gnome-pager, tries to reproduce exactly every window in the  mini-icon which is very slow.

What are the plans about this ?

Thanx

Philippe