Re: How to get gmc right-click menu using wmaker??

> Please note: When I say "gmc right-click menu" I'm referring to the
> right click menu you get on the desktop--not inside the mc window.

1) Make sure that you've compiled gmc with ./configure --with-gnome option
(or something to that effect)

2) To get teh gmc menu, you need to hold down a modifier button, I believe
CTL-Right-click will get you your gmc menu.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/