RE: themes

I've run in to the same problem.  After downloading the *.etheme, I tried to
install it through the GUI which allowed me to select the file for
installation, but did not make any changes to the list of installed themes.
Failing that, I manually installed it using the tar command to break down
the file.  I've been able to dump the subdirectories and files into
/themes/, but I still can't see them under the Themes list.