Re: GNOME Pager crashes

> I just recompiled the GNOME stuff fresh from CVS...
> everything seemed to work fine but now the pager crashes
> whenever I click on "Tasklist" in properties.
Happens to me to, as of the current tarballs a week and a
half ago. Workaround for now is to TAB over 'till the
highlight is over "Tasklist" and hit Enter (i.e. you can do
it with the keyboard, just not the mouse).

--Jon, N9RUJ	jnieho38@calvin.edu	www.calvin.edu/~jnieho38
`finger jnieho38@calvin.edu` for geek code block.

...the Internet now has the full attention of decision makers in
Washington and on Wall Street. Historically, that's never meant
anything good.      --Jon Katz