GMC...

I'm useing GMC, and i seem to be having minor problems.  Everything works
fine...but when I place all my links on my desktop and leave X, when I
come back, they are all piled on top of each other as if it were all one
icon.  How do I get it to save the location of my icons?

Cheers,

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \