RE: mc bug

i have the same problem with my cd and burner. and i`ve got more.
i have an ls120 and a zip on my ide chain, and nothing on the floppy
controller. it does not let me change the floppy link to an ls120. (it changes
back afterwards).
i just deleted them, but it would be nice if they worked.
On 02-Apr-99 Fox, Kevin M typed: