gftp errors - cont'd

First, in case people have already replied about this, I apologize... I haven't read much mail over the weekend.

My last report at attempting to get the gftp program to run mentioned trying the RPMs at the gnome site, RPMs packaged by a list user, a static RPM from the gftp website, another RPM package (dynamic ??), and finally, the source (tar.gz) package. NONE of them have worked !!

One person here commented that possibly my imlib package "expects" glibc2.1... If so, why would it install in the first place ? I did *not* use the "--force" or "--nodeps" option. Second, is this another mixup by the RPM packagers? I got my imlib package from gnome or one of its mirrors.

Thanks again!
Hall