Re: Balsa & gnumeric compile problems

Hello hackers,

I have just noticed that the 'Resent-Message-ID' fooled my mailer. I
am posting my reply here again.  Sorry for adding some unnecessary
traffic.

On Sun, 4 Apr 1999 09:03:59 +0300 (EEST)
bourne@holyfire.com (bourne) wrote:

> /usr/local/include/orb/orbit.h:37: #error "You need to rerun 'orbit-idl'
> on the
> .idl file whose stubs you are using. These stubs were generated with an
> older version of ORBit, and need to be regenerated."

cd to your balsa source dir and;
rm idl/balsa.h

This will trigger to run 'orbit-idl' and have the necessary files
regenerated. You should be able to continue your build afterwards.

By the way, I do not see any relation between this question and your
gnumeric question on the same post.

I recommend that you put only one question per post, unless you see
some relation among the questions. Also, try to make the title as
descriptive as possible.

It will increase your chance of getting follow-up posts, and make the
thread more useful to the others who are having similar problems.

Zen

----------/* E-Mail : <atmczen@ibm.net > */----------