Re: rotflmao

I read somewhere that someone is already working on pascal bindings for
GTK (I think it was for the Free Pascal Compiler).  The URL is
  http://tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be/~michael/fpc-linux/gtk/gtk.html

Last I checked, they had some pretty close mapping from the C API, and
were planning to use it to give a delphi style API.

Of course, it would probably be possible to use the straight gtk bindings
as a base for GNOME bindings if anyone wanted to write GNOME apps in
pascal (I haven't touched the language for a while myself).

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/