Re: GNOMEMaker?

change your wmaker line in ~/.xinitrc or .xsession or whatever you use to
'wmaker -nodock -noclip'. That's how I do it and I love it. (I also change
the default window settings so that they don't create an application icon
for each instance of the program running, just so there aren't 10000
little icons all over the screen)