Re: very basic autogen problem with newest gnome-{libs,core}

CVS should have included, but I guess it didn't.  Checkout gnome-common,
and make symlinks.  This is just a hack, though...

--
 Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> | Windows DOES come with a tool
 http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/    | to restore a corrupt Registry.