Re: enlightenment status

On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 at 11:09:34AM -0400, Andrew V. Shuvalov wrote:
> Hi!
>   What's plans for releasing next enlightenment 0.15? Ok, there are
> dayly snapshots, but who knows which one is better. Why not to just
> release the best what we have as version 0.14.99 ?
>   Ok, i know, you wait for "Linux show"... How pity!

No, we're not waiting for a linux show.  it will come out when it comes out.
0.15 is still under active development.
There are daily snapshots to satisfy those folk who must always be on the
bleeding edge, but they're unsupported.  we'll release 0.15 when it's
finished.

--
Geoff Harrison (http://mandrake.net)
Senior Systems Engineer