Re: stupid imlib compile prob, includes not found

If you installed the packages after running autogen.sh, you need to
remove the `config.cache' file before running autogen.sh again - that's
why it tells you `(chached) no' and not just `no'.

If it still can't find the headers, look at the output of config.log and
post the corresponding parts of it here.

Martin