Re: libgtop

On Sat, 26 Sep 1998, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> Any other way to fix this.  There is a 0.26 libGtop tarball in the
> new released files.  It compiled but the Gnome-0.30-util wouldn't
> accept it.  I don't like using CVS since sometimes that might break
> earlier things that work.
>
> Most of the util programs work, but one critical one doesn't.

It's guname ? You need to 0.26.2 LibGTop tarball I released one hour ago:

	ftp://ftp.home-of-linux.org/pub/libgtop/0.26.2/

Binary RPMS of gnome-core and gnome-utils are in the /pub/gnome directory.

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/