Re: libgtop

On Sat, 26 Sep 1998, Gerard Daubar wrote:

> Hey all,
> I got gnome set up but i'm having a problem with gnome-utils... It asks
> for libgtop 0.26.1 or greater and i can't find anything over 0.25
>
> Gerard

You know the funny part is I posted all the missing stuff a few days ago
and no-one said anything.. Now al of a sudden Im seeing posts like this
and others about libgtktty, gnome-utils not working and libGtop.

Anyhow.. to get libGtop you need to do a cvs checkout of it... There is no
other as far as I know.

Alex G. Paoli