Re: gnome-terminal idea

You could of course add this to GnomeMDI if you like, but since as of right now
no window managers support this, it'd really be better to contact the authors
of say IceWM or E about implementing this functionality in their WM, and let
them work out the technical details - Gnome really shouldn't be concerning
itself with new user interface design that obviously is a window manager issue.