Re: RPMS

Daniel Persson wrote:

> By the way, isn't it about time for a new binary release of GNOME ?
>
> CVS-sources or Jimpicks daily snaps are good, but sometimes (read often
> ;) a pain to compile.

I have built rpm snapshots of glib, gtk+, imlib, and the gimp from cvs.
They all seem quite stable. If you have a repository for me to deposite
them in I will be happy to upload them.

Note: I will not answer individual requests to send out copies of these
RPMS. However, I will place them in a repository on a nice server so
they are available to all if one is provided.