Re: Failed dependances - libqt.so.1
- From: "Brandon S. Allbery" <allbery ece cmu edu>
- To: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis mindspring net>
- cc: Peter Petrakis <peterpan wn net>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Failed dependances - libqt.so.1
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:11:46 -0400
In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.980920174146.26864Ffirstname.lastname@example.org
.net>, Todd Graham Lewis writes:
| On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Peter Petrakis wrote:
| > I've installed most of gnome except the games, guile, and libgtop rpms.
| > I get this error " libqt.so.1 is needed by gnome-games-0.27-1 ". What am I
| > missing? I'm running RH 5.1 on an Alpha with all errata and updates applie
| > Thanks alot.
| I think that that ranks up there as perhaps the most suprising error
| message ever generated by a GNOME program. 8^)
No, just a nice way to confuse people. That's probably the Guile qthreads
library, which I notice is referred to as -lqt.
Although one of the support libraries did try to link against Qt at one
point... can't find it now, so perhaps it's been sanitized. :-}
] [Thread Prev