The collected WP discussion

If someone has the discussion to date in one convenient mail format,
could we start archiving at least that somewhere convenient?  I'll try
to reconstruct the various links and sites I used when I was checking
out word processors, but I don't have all the discussion in one
mailing program.

We can make the web site pretty later, but we've hashed out a reasonable
range of possibilities.

For anyone who doesn't already know about it, www.freshmeat.net has an
application search function which searches recent releases by type.  I
recommend the site highly, and for those who want to know what else is
out there, the office applications section (under X applications, I
think) has most current wps that are under development.

--
Rebecca Ore