Re: CVS Seg Fault and lag

I would have to agree that the anonymous CVS situation now leaves much to be
desired.  I've heard that Jim Pick mirrors it, but only on a daily snapshot
basis.  I've also heard stuff about using rsync, but mixed opinions seem to
exist.

Any ideas so that Joe Linux (TM) can get his bleeding-edge GNOME sources at a
minimum of fuss?

Adam Keys