Panel/ORBit-problem

Hi,

I have got the panel (GNOME 0.27) up and running, but whenever I try to
add an applet I get a SIGSEGV. It seems that the problem lies within the
ORBit-code, since when I start an applet with gdb, I get the following:

message: Initializing CORBA for applet

0x4007d697 in PortableServer_POA_servant_to_reference (obj=0x80a56d0,
    p_servant=0x400536a0, ev=0x4005a8dc) at poa.c:711
711             return PortableServer_POA_id_to_reference(obj,

This happens with all applets. So what's wrong?

I have installed from ftp/tar balls, I am using ORBit 0.2.1 on a heavily
upgraded RedHat 4.1. ORBit compiled without problems.

--
Jesper Overgaard
Kaserneboulevarden 15, st. th.