Re: libgtop make error

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, Soren Harward wrote:

> Okie.  Will try again tonight.  43 days and counting since I last saw my
> gnome panel....

Oh, oh - I did not get it working with current ORBit from CVS, you
should use `09/09/98 12:00 GMT' as sticky date when updating ORBit
until Elliot fixed the `cannot get POA' bug ...

Martin

> --
>  Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> | Windows DOES come with a tool
>  http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/    | to restore a corrupt Registry.
>  Internet Information Systems Admin  |
>  Cinternet, Inc.  (513) 891-1228     | It's called FDISK.
>
> On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, Martin Baulig wrote:
>

> >This is because I made libgtop require glib, but I already fixed this
> >problem.
> >
> >If your sysdeps/linux/Makefile.am does not contain the following line,
> >update it from CVS:
> >
> >	libgtop_sysdeps_la_LIBADD       = @GLIB_LIBS@
> >
> >If it does, then this is a problem either with configure not being able
> >to find glib to with libtool not respecting _LIBADD, but since you seem
> >to be using Linux this should not be the case - so probable you checked
> >out libgtop somewhere in the short period of time in which the requied
> >_LIBADD was not in Makefile.am ...
> >
> >Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier

   baulig@castor.uni-trier.de, http://www.home-of-linux.org/
   Key: 1024-bit key with ID C8178435 created 1997/01/24
   ID:  67 C1 84 A0 47 F5 11 C5  5F 68 4C 84 99 05 C3 92
   Finger me for public key or fetch finger.txt from the url above