Re: QT Mozilla how about a GTK Mozilla??

On Sun, 13 Sep 1998, Haukur Hreinsson wrote:

> >I saw on the QT site that they have done a QT Mozilla and if I remember
> >right there was developers working on a GTK Mozilla is this right or am
> >I wrong?
>
> I think I saw a gtkfe somewhere. Dunno if itīs being worked on or what.

gtkfe is quite dead. Gnomefe-ac however is somewhat current and seems to
be promissing. It can be acquired from anoncvs.

            Delft University of Technology, department of Physics
  Phone: +31-15-2133685 / Donkerstraat 9a, 2611 TE, Delft, The Netherlands

                      Inspice et cautus eris - D11T'95