Re: Build problems: gnome-admin & gnome-utils

At 12:24 AM -0400 09-13-1998, Soren Harward wrote:
>Get snapshots from ftp.jimpick.com.  If that doesn't work, I can tgz the
>CVS tree for ya and slap it on my FTP site.

Well, I got about 12MB of stuff fomr jimpick.com last night, over a 14.4...

gtk+ won't compile, and the gnome stuff can't find gtk+, the test program
fails. I _do_ have gtk+ installed and working, without a doubt.

Is there something wierd with the cvs tgzs? Also, the autogen.sh in the
gtk+ tarball won't create a configure script. It fails with some syntaxe
errors.

Help!

Adam

Adam Sherman                              <mailto:adam@3waystreet.com>