Re: Question on MC

Well, Another reply.. Ready

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > > Yes, it uses the same file that text mode gmc.
> >
> > Not quite sure what you mean.. Where is this file..??? You are not talking
> > about the actuall mc.ext in /usr/local/lib/mc are you ?? Cause Ive tried
> > to edit this file and nothing appears to work ??
>
> Probably it means you have made local changes to it, and thus the
> actions are in ~/.mc/ext.

Um. No. ~/.mc/ext does not exsist and /usr/local/gnome/lib/mc/mc.ext is
not there (I removed it).. Arggg.. Where is this file...Should I create
~/mc something ??

Im sure it will be fixed when Tom makes the fix. Until then, I would like
to find out Where the Heck gmc is getting its info.....Cause I removed
anything that would point to it...

Alex Paoli