compiling gnome modules

When I try to 'autogen.sh' some newer gnome packages, such as gnome-objc,
and gnome-games, I get the errors like:

gnothello/Makefile.am:575: variable `GNOME_LIBDIR' not defined
gnothello/Makefile.am:575: variable `GNOMEUI_LIBS' not defined
gnothello/Makefile.am:575: variable `INTLLIBS' not defined

(I get them in all the games directories, as well in the gnome-objc dirs).

I have ACLOCAL_FLAGS set to the right directory, but that doesn't affect
this error, right?

dave
--
We were in Salino, Utah when we were arrested for not going
through a green light.  We pleaded "maybe".  I asked the judge