Re: xpdf?

Hello,

> Is anyone working on converting xpdf to a gtk-based application?
> It is using a C++-based custom toolkit named 'ltk', i guess it
> could be transported...

 correct me if I am wrong - as far as I remember Derek B. Noonburg (original
author of xpdf) appered several times on gtk list. [searching gtk archive]
See for example:

  http://archive.redhat.com/gtk-list/1998-May/0169.html

 In this post he wrote that he is looking for new toolkit for xpdf. I think
he would not be against gtk port of xpdf - so you should contact him.

Dan