Re: xpdf?

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:21:10 -0400 (EDT), patrick@narkinsky.ml.org <> wrote:
>On Mon, 7 Sep 1998, Jean-Baptiste wrote:
>
>> Is anyone working on converting xpdf to a gtk-based application?
>> It is using a C++-based custom toolkit named 'ltk', i guess it
>> could be transported...
>>

>Shouldn't GGV be able to do the PDF bit with a modern version of
>Ghostscript?  gv can.

Theoretically a good idea, but last time I tried running gv on a pdf file,
ghostscript barfed all over the place, and other pdf files are
misrendered. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...?

-- Elliot
Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from smart
people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart
terminals.  -- obs@burnout.demon.co.uk