GNOME FAQ v1.0 Announcement!

I just sent the following announcement out to c.o.l.a. and to slashdot.
Thanks again to everyone who helped make v1.0 a reality!

  GNOME FAQ v1.0 Announcement!
  Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis@mindspring.com>
  September 8, 1998

  I am pleased to announce the release of Version 1.0 of the GNOME
  Frequently Asked Questions file. This marks the first major revision
  of the GNOME FAQ in several months, but I think that the improvement
  was well worth the wait.

  You can access the new FAQ in the following formats:

  +  HTML http://www.mindspring.com./~tlewis/gnome/faq/v1.0/FAQ.html
  +  Postscript http://www.mindspring.com./~tlewis/gnome/faq/v1.0/FAQ.ps
  +  Latex/DVI http://www.mindspring.com./~tlewis/gnome/faq/v1.0/FAQ.dvi
  +  ASCII http://www.mindspring.com./~tlewis/gnome/faq/v1.0/FAQ.txt
  +  SGML http://www.mindspring.com./~tlewis/gnome/faq/v1.0/FAQ.sgml
  +  LyX http://www.mindspring.com./~tlewis/gnome/faq/v1.0/FAQ.lyx

  The improvements in this version of the FAQ are so many that I am
  hard-pressed to list them all. Here are some of the high points:

  +  Much more in-depth examination of the major components of the GNOME
     architecture;
  +  New sections on getting started, detailing all of the steps needed
     to get GNOME up and running on your machine, from source or from
     binaries;
  +  Many, many more legal disclaimers!

  With more than an 8-fold increase in size, it really is a whole new
  document.  If you are at all interested in the GNOME project, or just
  curious as to what it is and what it can do for you, then I hope that
  this document will do a good job of quenching your thirst for more
  GNOME knowledge.

  As always, many thanks to all of those who assisted by sending in
  corrections, nuggetts, and other bits and pieces; you have made
  putting this FAQ together a real pleasure.

  If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact
  me with them. You can find out how to do that by reading the FAQ. 8^)

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net