Re: Trouble with aclocal/autoconf in checked-out trees.

> Mine does.  Does PACKAGE appear in your acconfig.h?  This appears to
> be some problem local to you.  At least, there's nothing in the code
> that looks wrong.

My acconfig.h mentions PACKAGE: /* #undef PACKAGE */ is the first line
of the file.

Hm.   It looks like this isn't supposed to be commented out.   I did
this before I figured out why config.h.in didn't exist.   I just went
and undid it, redid autoheader, and redid config, and this time
config.h does contain a definition for PACKAGE.   Sigh.   Wheels
within wheels...

			       _MelloN_