Re: GNOME INTRO ITALIAN RELEASE

Chris, I'm glad you translated my intro.  What I would also like is
for it to be updated :-)

    Christopher> P.s. Just a small idea: can ( I don't know how .. )
    Christopher> the env variable LANGUAGE influence the pages on the
    Christopher> gnome-help-browser?

That is a great idea: I think that it should work that way.  DrMike
and other RedHat dudes, can that be done?

And how about install locations for translations of the manual?
Ulrich, are there guidelines for things like that?