Re: Announcement: starting to write a RTF viewer

Look at their "Know Bugs" section. Sometimes, the wheel is square.
Seriously, This thing started as For-Pay Software. I work in a "For-Pay"
shop. I means (most likely) that the code was written under insane time demands
and good design was thrown out for the sake of speed. Sometimes it is
better to cut your losses and begin anew.

I know this is not a popular view with user, managers, sales, and marketing.
But the cool thing about open source, free software, is that the programmers
decide how to spend thier time.

Regards,
Reklaw

--