Re: Help an ORBit idiot, please

I got it fixed: copy/overwrite all files in /opt/gnome/share/aclocal [or
your equivalent] to /usr/share/aclocal, and then symlink
/usr/share/aclocal to /opt/gnome/share/aclocal. This will get rid of
"duplicate error" messages and the ./configure errors.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.