Re: gnome-core bombs mightily

Reklaw <adam@localhost.localdomain> writes:

> OK, I really sick of seeing this. Use 'cvs -z3 checkout modulename'
> first. Soren Howard has a web page discussing how to compile GNOME from
> CVS.
> http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/gnome/

Perhaps if you weren't so wrapped up in your own superiority and
self-righteousness, you might have read the message more carefully.

I've been compiling GNOME from CVS for six months or more. This is a
new error. New. As in, it didn't happen until two days ago? New. Not
before seen, on a system that's been compiling GNOME successfully for
some time. So something has changed. Now, if you're done being a twat
for a while, perhaps you could help figure out what.

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mharnois@willinet.net                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org